International Cooperative Conference of Modern Agricultural Technologies (ICCMAT2021) is a prestigious event organized by The College of Agriculture, University of Anbar, in cooperation with the College of Agricultural Sciences and Engineering, Salahaddin University-Erbil with a motivation to provide an excellent international platform for the academicians, researchers, engineers, industrial participants and budding students around the world to share their research findings with the global experts. ICCMAT will be held during March 24-25, 2021 in Irbil, Kurdistan, Ira. The theme of the ICCMAT2021 conference is Animal Science and Zoology, Agronomy, Soil Science and Water Resources, Horticulture Science, Agricultural Economy, Ecology and Food Science. The key intention of ICCMAT2021 is to provide an opportunity for global participants to share their ideas and experience in person with their peers expected to join from different parts of the world. We hope that the ICCMAT2021 outcome will lead to significant contributions to the knowledge base in these up-to-date scientific fields in scope.
- Finding solutions to practical agricultural problems, and identifying their causes and obstacles.
- Scientific cooperation between the College of Agriculture, University of Anbar, with the College of Agricultural Engineering Sciences, Salahaddin University, and the universities and research centers.
- Supporting the Iraqi national product in raising international quality standards.
- Supporting researchers in raising the level of scientific research that serves the local agricultural sector in Iraq.
- Providing an opportunity to exchange ideas and experience between researchers and academics.
ICCMAT conference publishes original research papers, review papers, case reports. ICCMAT is open access, the publication is dedicated to bringing together intellectual and professional scientists, Research articles make an original and significant contribution to the field of study within the scope of the journal. These articles should be of interest to a broad audience, scientifically sound, well written, and concise. Short communications must report completed work, not preliminary findings, as well as the public sectors who are engaged in efforts to understand the agricultural sciences in fields of:
- Animal Science and Zoology.
- Soil Science and Water Resources.
- Horticulture Science.
- Agricultural Economy.
- Food Science.